We will walk you through how to apply coding guidance on injections and infusions with supporting documentation
By attending this upcoming 60-minute online training, you will learn how to:-
- Assign codes for hydration and infusion of multiple drugs accurately
- Identify supporting documentation and medical necessity
- Capture the “initial”, “subsequent” and “concurrent” services correctly
- Apply coding tips and best practices for complete coding of injections and infusions
- Practice coding injections and infusions in sample case scenarios
- Incorporate a robust audit plan and education
Why Should You Attend
Coding for injection and infusion services may confuse even seasoned coding professionals. With the required coding hierarchy, the multiple interchangeable add-on codes, along with the units administered it’s a constant struggle for hospitals and clinics.
You don’t have to tackle these tricky codes on your own. By attending this upcoming online training, you may gain the tools that you need to assign your injection and infusion codes accurately.